BrookiesFrom deedeec 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix up the Brownie mix according to directions on box. If you use the Ghirardelli mix it, should require 1 egg , 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup oil per pouch.
- Make cookie dough, see recipe (Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies) or purchase premade cookie dough like Pillsbury or something similar.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake wrappers.
- Place 1/8 cup brownie batter into each lined muffin cup.
- Roll cookie dough into approx 3/4" to 1" balls, approximately 1 tablespoon. I used Pampered Chef "Small Scoop See Photo. After forming dough ball, smash it slightly, then carefully set it on top of the brownie batter in the muffin cups. Repeat till all the cups are filled.
- Bake for approximately 13 minutes. Everyone's oven is different. You may need to cook longer or shorter depending on your oven.
- Cool a bit in the muffin pan then remove to wire rack to cool the rest of the way. Serve with a big cup of Milk or Tea, or Coffee... :)
The Cookdeedeec Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!