Pumpkin Cranberry WafflesFrom keni 5 months ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn starch shopping list shopping list
- 1t baking powder shopping list
- 2t baking soda shopping list
- about 1t salt shopping list
- 1/4t fresh grated nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2t cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4-1/3 cup raw sugar(or sub light brown, if desired( shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1T vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 4T butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 cup fresh cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking powder, soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar and give it a lil whisk to combine.
- In another large bowl, beat eggs and add vanilla and butter and mix well.
- Add butter milk and pumpkin and mix well, once more.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix slowly and carefully just until blended. Don't over mix. There might be a couple lil lumps, and that's okay.
- Fold in berries.
- Cook on prepared waffle iron until lightly golden brown.
- (to make waffles for a crowd, which I prefer over pancakes, I will put each waffle on a heat safe plate as it's done, place a half sheet paper towel over it, and let them rest in the oven set at about 150-170 as I make all the rest.