TacosagnaFrom krumkake 3 years ago
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 lbs ground beef **or ground turkey** shopping list
- 1 zucchini, peeled and seeds removed, flesh grated shopping list
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated shopping list
- 1 onion, peeled and finely diced shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely diced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coriander shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or your own taco seasoning mix) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 6 large flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups Mexican Blend grated cheese shopping list
- 1 cup Cojita cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add meat and brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- While meat browns, grate zucchini and carrots. Add vegetables and garlic to the meat.
- Add seasonings, and ½ cup water and cook 7-8 minutes more to soften vegetables.
- Butter a 9x13 pan. Layer three overlapping flour tortillas and top with 1/3 meat (drain well) and 1/3 cheese. Repeat layers twice and bake 10-12 minutes to brown cheese.
- Let casserole sit for 5 minutes before cutting (or it all oozes out!)
- Serve with additional toppings for garnish: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, avocado slices, more Mexican cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!