Cream Cheese Chocolate BombsFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 packets PureVia stevia (or 1 tbsp sugar) shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp Homemade Ener G Egg Replacer + ½ cup warm water shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted salted butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp gluten free vanilla extract shopping list
- ¾ cup tapioca flour shopping list
- ½ cup sweet rice flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate (or milk chocolate chips) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or SilPat.
- Beat cream cheese and stevia in a bowl until well blended.
- Add egg replacer, butter and vanilla, beating well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- With damp hands, form dough into 1 ½” balls and place on the baking sheet 2” apart.
- Slightly flatten the balls with the tips of your fingers to create a “dimply” effect.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes on the sheet, then remove to a wire rack and cool completely.