Lemon CookiesFrom browneyegirl 2 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. imitation vanilla flavor shopping list
- 4 to 6 tsps. lemon juice or to taste and or lemon extract shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups nestle toll house premier white morsels shopping list
- 1 small bag of flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter or margarine, sugar, brown sugar and eggs.Add baking soda, salt, vanilla and lemon juice and or lemon extract.Mix well.Gradually beat in the flour mixture.Stir in the morsels and the coconut.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until centers are set.Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes and remove to a wire racks to cool completely.