Pea Soup with Shiitake MushroomsFrom vegalicious 7 years ago
- 250 grams frozen peas shopping list
- 20 grams margarine shopping list
- 100 grams dried shiitakes, reconstituted shopping list
- 1 liter vegetable bouillon shopping list
- 1 tbs. curry powder shopping list
- 2 tbs. almonds, ground shopping list
- 1 tbs. flour shopping list
- salt shopping list
- mint leaves for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cook your frozen peas 5 minutes in 1 liter of water.
- Add in 1 liter of vegetable bouillon and cook for 15 mins.
- Puree the mixture.
- Meanwhile, go soak the dried Shiitakes (or clean fresh ones) and cut them into cross-sectional slices.
- Set 1 or 2 of the strips aside to garnish the soup at the end.
- Now saute the rest of the mushrooms in margarine.
- Add in the flour and ground up almonds as well as the curry powder.
- Add all to the soup and cook soup until it is warm.
- Serve soup with a few mint leaves on top as well as float a few shitaki slices on top as a garnish with the mint leaves.
The Cookvegalicious Almere, NL
The Rating10 people
Still my favorite image on the site.kristopher in San Francisco loved it
Beautiful! I wonder how a touch of grated ginger would work?rml in loved it
Gorgeous!!danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!