Chocolate Rolo CookiesFrom krumkake 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs, blend well.
- Roll up a piece of the dough about the diameter of a dime, and flatten it in the palm of your hand - because of the oil in the recipe, the dough will not stick to your palm.
- Place a Rolo candy in the center of the dough, wrap the dough around the Rolo as much as possible, then gently roll the dough into a ball until the Rolo is completely covered with dough.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with a silpat, approximately 2″ apart. Silpat will make these so much easier to remove from the pan because the caramel can leak out of the cookies as they bake, making them sticky to remove from the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from cookie sheet (if removed when they're too hot the caramel will break through the bottom
- Remove to cool on a cookie rack and sprinkle the tops with powdered sugar (optional).
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!