Orange Praline Quick BreadFrom otterpond 8 months ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® butter, softened shopping list
- 2 Land O Lakes® All-Natrual eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup Land O Lakes® butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine all remaining bread ingredients, except pecans, in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Reduce speed to low. Beat, gradually adding flour mixture, just until moistened. Stir in 1 cup pecans.
- Spoon batter evenly into 4 greased (5 1/2x3-inch) mini loaf pans. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar and 1/3 cup butter in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil (3 to 4 minutes). Spoon glaze mixture over warm loaves. Immediately sprinkle with 1/4 cup pecans.
- Recipe Tip
- - Substitute 1 greased (9x5-inch) loaf pan. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes.
- - Serve bread with maple-flavored butter. Combine 1/3 cup softened butter, 1/4 cup Florida Sunshine Marmalade and 1 tablespoon maple syrup in small bowl; mix well.
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!