Never Fail Pie CrustFrom poohbearlovesheavymetal 10 months ago
How to make it
- Mix flour and salt.
- Cut in shortening.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix into shortening.
- Let stand a few minutes.
- Make into 2-4 balls depending on the size of crust you need.
- Pick one ball to start with and work with hands until you have a disk.
- Sprinkle board with flour.
- Put disk in the middle and sprinkle with flour.
- Roll until desired thickness.
- Put pie plate upside down on crust and gently flip dough into pie plate.
- Hint: If you have trouble getting the pie crust into the plate, you can roll the dough between 2 sheets of wax paper or saran wrap. Then peel 1 side off. Place in pie plate. Then remove other side.
The Cookpoohbearlovesheavymetal Millville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!