Caramel Glazed Apple CakeFrom jett2whit 6 months ago
- 2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 11/2 Cups vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 Cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 Medium apples, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- caramel glaze shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a 12-inch tube pan.
- In large bowl beat oil, sugar, eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in flour, salt and baking soda until smooth. Stir in apples and nuts. Toss a teaspoon of flour in with those nuts to help distribute evenly thru the batter.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- CARAMEL GLAZE
- In 2 quart saucepan, heat all ingredients to boiling, stirring occasionally. Boil 2 minutes stirring constantly, remove from heat and pour over warm cake.
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating2 people
Cosmicmother in Red Deer loved it
Wow! This looks amazing! Bookmarked to try!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
Made this yesterday Jett and it was A-one delicious! It'd be a really nice dessert to serve for Thanksgiving Dinner as it's got all that apple cinnamony thing going on. :) I had some self inflicted problems getting my cakes out of my pan but I'm dete...morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it