Butterscotch Coconut Krispie BarsFrom browneyegirl 5 months ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- In a pan add the five ingredients and bring to a boil.Remove the pan from the heat.Mix these ingredients together with this. shopping list
- 2 cups (18 oz, 1 lb, 2 oz) creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 package (7 oz) sweetened coconut flakes shopping list
- 6 cups rice crispy ceral shopping list
- 1 package (11 oz) toll house nestle butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine peanut butter, coconut, cereal, butterscotch and optional walnuts, stirring constantly.Stir until smooth.
- Butter an 9 x 13 inch pan or put in wax paper (non stick).Spread the dough evenly.Refrigerate until firm, cut into bars.