Shrimp And PastaFrom abbeylehman 7 years ago
- 1 lb. shrimp, medium-large size is best shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 T chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 T butter shopping list
- 2 T olive oil shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 lb. pasta, preferably spaghetti-type shopping list
- parmesan cheese to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta as desired.
- Melt butter in skillet with olive oil.
- Saute garlic in butter & olive oil.
- Add shrimp to skillet and saute JUST until pink throughout.
- Add green onions to skillet and remove from heat and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Toss shrimp mixture with pasta, garnish with parmesan cheese and serve.
The Cookabbeylehman Cleveland, OH
The Rating4 people
sounds good and easy just the way i like it.thanks - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
Simple and simply wonderful! This is a five!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
i've got all the ingred. so this will be on my table for today's sunday dinner. thanks tina dtinadunlap in Greenwood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!