Shrimp And PastaFrom abbeylehman 8 years ago
- 1 lb. shrimp, medium-large size is best shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 T chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 T butter shopping list
- 2 T olive oil shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 lb. pasta, preferably spaghetti-type shopping list
- parmesan cheese to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta as desired.
- Melt butter in skillet with olive oil.
- Saute garlic in butter & olive oil.
- Add shrimp to skillet and saute JUST until pink throughout.
- Add green onions to skillet and remove from heat and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Toss shrimp mixture with pasta, garnish with parmesan cheese and serve.
The Cookabbeylehman Cleveland, OH
The Rating4 people
i've got all the ingred. so this will be on my table for today's sunday dinner. thanks tina dtinadunlap in Greenwood loved it
Simple and simply wonderful! This is a five!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
sounds good and easy just the way i like it.thanks - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!