Balsamic Roaster Brussel SproutsFrom mattdrew 3 years ago
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp of oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp of basil shopping list
- 1 tsp of thyme shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of pepper shopping list
- one bag of trimmed brussel sprouts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut each of the Brussel Sprouts in half.
- In a large mixing bowl combine balsamic vinegar, oil, herbs, salt and pepper and whisk until ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add Brussels Sprouts to the mixing bowl and stir the Brussels into the vinegar/oil mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Spread the coated Brussel Sprouts on you a cookie sheet and ensure they are spread out and not laying on top of each other. Bake for 35 minutes and enjoy!
The Cookmattdrew West Des Moines, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!