Thai Chili SauceFrom jo_jo_ba 4 months ago
- 1 plum tomato, chopped shopping list
- ½ small red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp minced ginger shopping list
- ¼ cup gluten free, low-sodium vegetable broth shopping list
- ¼ cup fish sauce (Thai Kitchen is GF) shopping list
- 3 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp coconut (or dark brown) sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar shopping list
- 3 red Thai chilies, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup minced cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and puree smooth.
- Pour into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes (until reduced to 2 cups).
- Can in a waterbath for 15 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
awesomeabermouse in Louisville loved it
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Dairy Free110 members
Garden Harvest90 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Cheap N Easy53 members
Gluten Free23 members
Gluten Free Casein Free15 members