Easy Chocolate PieFrom recipediva 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat milk and eggs together; add can of frosting and butter.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. I had this baking for 45 minutes. I dont think it ever comes out toally clean...sets up beatuiful. I
- I finally made this and am so glad I found it.
- Check to be sure knife comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve with or without whipped topping.
- Delicious and easy!
- This recipe is from Joy Philban. Regis's wife.