Gall-bladder Boost SaladFrom rainbowcookin 4 months ago
- 1 orange sweet potato (large) shopping list
- I red or brown onion shopping list
- 2 cups of chopped raw green beans shopping list
- 2 cups of baby spinach shopping list
- 1 cup of mint leaves (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups of French lentils cooked shopping list
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced shopping list
- 1 tsp of favourite seasoning (like vegie salt etc) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the juice of the lemon with the green beans. Let sit.
- Mix the zest of the lemon with the cooked lentils. Let sit.
- Chop the orange sweet potato into chip size pieces (should be about 2 – 3 cups worth) and toss in a tbsp. of oil. Chop onion and add to the sweet potato. Bake, grill or fry until onion is soft and sweet potato is cooked and golden.
- When sweet potato is done, toss all ingredients together and serve.
- Also nice served as a filling for wraps or tortillas.
The Cookrainbowcookin Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!