Peanut Butter Fluff BlondiesFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 3 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- ¼ cup natural, smooth peanut butter shopping list
- ⅓ cup brown sugar shopping list
- ⅓ cup xylitol shopping list
- ¼ cup butter.html">Roasted Apple butter or unsweetened apple butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- ½ tbsp egg-replacer.html">Homemade Ener G Egg Replacer (or Ener-G) shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp baking soda shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup egg white Mallow Fluff (or storebought marshmallow Fluff) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease an 8" pan.
- Mix together the oil, peanut butter, sugar, xylitol and apple butter in a bowl and microwave 30 seconds - 1 minute, until runny.
- Stir in vanilla, egg replacer, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour until just combined.
- Fold in the Egg White Mallow Fluff just until incorporated in the batter.
- Bake in prepared pan for about 20-25 minutes. Cool completely in the pan.