Pizza Ortolana (vegan)From GunsPeanuts 1 year ago
- 250g of durum wheat flour shopping list
- 250g of plain flour shopping list
- a yeast cube shopping list
- a pinch of sugar shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- a glass of water shopping list
- 4 Tbs of tomato sauce shopping list
- A pinch of oregano shopping list
- a spoon of olive oil shopping list
- 1 zucchini shopping list
- 6 Pitted olives shopping list
- A few sliced of leek or onion shopping list
- A pinch of salt shopping list
- A pinch of hot pepper shopping list
- A hanful of borlotti beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chard shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the yeast in a glass of warm water and pour it into a large bowl where we previously mixed the flour. Mix well and cover with a wet cloth and let rise for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile, pour into a small bowl the sauce ingredients and let rest.
- Do thinly sliced zucchini and leek and grill quickly with a bit 'of salt.
- Dice the olives.
- When the dough has risen enough, roll out the dough into two large baking pans and bake in hot oven at about 240 ° C for 5 ', when the dough is dry, and half cooked, pour the tomato sauce on the pizza and the rest seasoning, then bake for another 5 ' or until the dough is golden on the edges.