Don't Bake Peanut Butter CookiesFrom browneyegirl 3 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- In a pan add the four ingredients and bring to a boil.Remove the pan from the heat.Mix together with this. shopping list
- 4 cups quick oatmeal shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 cup coconut shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, to your taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Make sure every thing is mixed well.Drop cookie dough by spoonful onto a lined with waxed paper.Let stand until cool.Freeze up to 1 year.
- On the peanut butter.As long it's not enough to your liking add 1/2 cup.It all depends to your taste on how you would like it to your taste buds.
The Cookbrowneyegirl Savannah, U.S.
- Not added to any groups yet!