Chocolate Chip Hazelnut CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
- ½ cup dark coconut sugar shopping list
- 12 packets Truvia sweetener (or ½ cup sucanat) shopping list
- ½ cup hazelnut oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 tbsp Frangelico shopping list
- 3 tbsp water shopping list
- 1 cup oat flour shopping list
- 1 cup spelt flour shopping list
- ¼ tsp guar gum (optional, but adds texture and chew) shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¾ tsp kosher salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup ground hazelnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl beat together the sugar, Truvia, oil, vanilla, Frangelico and water
- Add the flours, guar gum, baking powder, Kosher salt, and nutmeg and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and ground hazelnuts.
- Scoop tablespoons of dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet (do not grease). Keep remaining dough covered in the fridge.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 10 minutes, rotating the sheet halfway through the baking time.
- Cool completely on the sheets.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members