Goats Cheese And Tomato TartFrom gourmetana 3 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 375F.
- Place one sheet of pastry on a baking tray and brush it with olive oil. Sprinkle some thyme leaves and over it place another sheet of pastry. Repeat until you use the 4 sheets.
- Place a baking tray over the sheets of pastry and put in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let it cool a little bit.
- Spoon the pesto over the pastry. Lay the tomatoes and goat's cheese over the pesto.
- Sprinkle with thyme leaves and drizzle with olive oil.
- Put the tart in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt.