Dijon Tarragon SalmonFrom midgelet 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat your broiler oven to high
- Season fish if desired.
- Dijon mustard is salty and I did not season fish except for the fresh lemon juice
- Mix together the Dijon, mayo and tarragon
- Slather mixture evenly over the fish
- Broil 6 inches from the heat source until salmon is translucent in the middle, about 8 minutes
- Note: time will vary on size of pieces of fish as mine needed at least 10 minutes to be cooked the way I liked it.