Plum-Raspberry PieFrom luisascatering 9 months ago
- For the pie: shopping list
- 2 cups sliced plums shopping list
- 2 cups raspberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- lemon juice from one small lemon shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- Dash of sea salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 single recipe of your favorite pie crust dough shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- For the topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- Dash of ground cinnamon and sea salt shopping list
- 4 tablespoons cold butter shopping list
How to make it
- Place plums and raspberries in a large mixing bowl. Add sugar, honey, lemon juice, flour, salt and cinnamon. Stir to coat.
- Roll your pie crust and place into baking dish. Pour plum mixture into the pie crust.
- To prepare topping, mix sugar, flour and cinnamon together with a fork. Using a pastry knife or your finger tips cut in butter until mixture appears crumbly like coarse sand. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the filling. Place in fridge while oven heats up.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake pie for about 40 to 45 minutes, or until topping is golden brown and filling is oozing.