Apple And Ham Puff PancakeFrom shirleyoma 8 years ago
- ham & applE FILLED PUFFED PANCAKE shopping list
- Preparation time: 15 min shopping list
- Baking time: 20 min shopping list
- Yield: 6 servings shopping list
- Pancake Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Filling Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 cup (1/2-inch) cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling or homemade pie filling shopping list
- dash of cardamon shopping list
- 4 ounces (1 cup) cheese, shredded cheddar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 9-inch glass pie plate in oven (2 to 4 minutes). Combine milk, flour, eggs and salt in large bowl. Beat with wire whisk or rotary beater until smooth (2 to 3 minutes). Pour batter into pie plate. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add ham and apple filling. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (5 to 7 minutes). Spoon filling into center of hot pancake; sprinkle with cheese. Cut into wedges.
- TIP: Uneven or irregular edges are common when making a puff pancake.