Beer And Maple Syrup BurgersFrom frankieanne 2 months ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, 90/10 or higher - I used grass fed, organic 93/7 shopping list
- 1/4 cup beer - I used Stella Artois shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs. pure maple syrup - not pancake syrup! shopping list
- scant 1/4 tsp. of black pepper shopping list
- 4 slices of sweet onion shopping list
- 8 slices maple bacon, cooked shopping list
- 4 slices cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 buns, lightly toasted or grilled shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ground beef, beer, Worcestershire sauce, maple syrup and pepper together in a large bowl until combined. It doesn't seem like it will go together at first, but it will. Keep mooshing. Form into four thin patties.
- Place patties on a pre-heated, burger ready grill. My grill is a charcoal grill. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes each side. When second side has 1 minute left, add onion, 2 pieces of bacon and cheese and grill until cheese has melted. Place burgers on buns and add any other of your favorite toppings and/or condiments.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, California
- Not added to any groups yet!