Chicken In A Leek And Stilton SauceFrom stueg 8 years ago
How to make it
- (1) Preheat oven to gas mark 5 (190c).
- (2) Place chickens onto a baking tray & cook for 30 mins or until juices run clear.
- (3) Bring a small pan of salted water to the boil, cut leeks into 3cm batons, drop into the boiling water & cook for 5 mins. Drain & pat dry.
- (2) Melt butter in a frying pan & add sliced garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- (3) Add leeks & pour in double cream. Bring to boil & simmer gntly for 10 min.
- (4) Crumble in stilton cheese & add dijon mustard.
- (5) Pour the sauce over the cooked chicken breasts & serve with mashed potatoes & vegetables of your choice.
The Cookstueg Carlisle, US
- Not added to any groups yet!