Éclair CakeFrom twill10 2 years ago
- Éclair Cake shopping list
- http://www.chef-in-training.com/2010/08/eclair-cake/ shopping list
- This cake is no bake and so easy to make! A crowd favorite shopping list
- Author: Nikki shopping list
- Recipe type: Dessert shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- •2 (3.4 oz) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding mix, dry shopping list
- •3½ cups whole milk shopping list
- •12 oz. cool whip shopping list
- •2 (14.4) oz packages graham crackers shopping list
- •- FROSTING - shopping list
- •3 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- •3 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- •3 Tbsp. cocoa shopping list
- •1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Blend milk and vanilla pudding packets for about 2 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip.
- 2.In a 9x13 pan, Layer graham crackers to cover entire bottom of pan. You may need to cut and shape the crackers to fit nicely.
- 3.Pour half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- 4.Put another layer of graham crackers to cover entire surface. Cut and shape crackers accordingly.
- 5.Put the second half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- 6.Put the final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This will help the top look more smooth when you go to put the frosting on top. Once again, cut and shape crackers accordingly to avoid pits and cracks.
- 7.FOR THE FROSTING: Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it. Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze. Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely. (**I usually double the frosting recipe)
- 8.Refrigerate overnight and Dig in!
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!