Asiago Basil Pasta SaladFrom MissouriFarmWife 1 year ago
- 12 oz. bow tie pasta shopping list
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 4 oz. seedless, black olives, cut in half lengthwise shopping list
- 4 tblsp. diced white onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp. shredded asiago cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp shredded fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp shredded fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and drain pasta. Pour in strainer and rinse in cool water. Set aside.
- Slice larger cherry tomatoes in half in needed.
- Mix all ingredients together. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with Italian dressing. If it will not be eaten until the following day, mix in a few tablespoons of dressing to keep it moist and add the remainder just before serving.