Chocolate Lava CakeFrom jeef_boner 8 months ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar together in a ceramic bowl
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt
- Add eggs and vanilla to creamed butter/sugar and combine
- Add flour and fold in
- Melt chocolate. You could do this over a pan of water on the stove but I use the microwave
- Add chocolate to the rest of the mix
- Divide between 4 large ramekins. I use a muffin tray that holds six large muffins. Grease the muffin tray or ramekins beforehand with a little extra butter!
- Cook in a 200C / 400F oven for about ten minutes. Timing will vary according to individual oven.
- Turn out by running a knife around the edge to loosen and lift with a spatula and oven glove onto serving plate. Serve alone as it sauces itself, or add your favourite sorbet/ice cream on the side.
The Cookjeef_boner Auckland, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!