Quick And Easy MeatloafFrom MissouriFarmWife 2 years ago
- 1 pound ground round shopping list
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean mild flavor sausage shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs (I use Panko) shopping list
- 3/4 can sloppy jo sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp diced onion or 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 can sloppy jo sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT the 1/4 can of sloppy jo sauce.
- Form 2 loaves and put into 2 8 x 4 loaf pans.
- Pour remaining sauce over the loaves.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until done.