Cheesy MostaccioliFrom kandi928 7 years ago
- ½ pkg mostaccioli pasta, cooked shopping list
- ¾ lb ground beef, browned & drained shopping list
- ½ can cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- ½ jar (15 oz or so) spaghetti sauce (Prego type) shopping list
- ¼ tsp pepper shopping list
- ½ tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine cooked pasta, meat, soup & spaghetti sauce. Add spices and 1 ¼ cup cheese. Mix to combine. Place in casserole, sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.