Sausage BreadFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed shopping list
- red and green pepper, chopped shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- melted butter shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 pound sausage, Italian shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- mozzarella cheese, 8 oz, grated shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Cut bread loaf in half; roll each half into a square.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.
- In frying pan, crumble up sausage and add chopped peppers and onion; saute until done; drain.
- Mix with 3/4 cup of the beaten egg.
- Put 1/2 of the sausage mixture in middle of each square of bread.
- Put grated cheese on top, and fold bread up letter style.
- Brush sides of bread with egg mixture to seal edges.
- Baste top with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes pr until brown.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
another great post thanks love this one too.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it