Hernados Pepper BreadFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup oil shopping list
- 1 samll carton sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup corn meal shopping list
- 2 oe 3 hot peppers, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 8 oz can cream style corn shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all, except cheese.
- Pour half of the batter in a well greased pan.
- sprinkle cheese over it.
- Add other half of bread mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Fry hamburger meat (1 to 1 1/2 pounds) and drain.
- Put on first half of bread mix, then add the cheese, and then the second half of the batter.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
the hotter the better love this Bread thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it