Roasted Vegetable WrapsFrom mbelisle 1 year ago
- 3 cups cubed pumpkin shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini quartered and sliced shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 3 hot peppers, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 3-4 links chicken sausage, sliced and browned shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- cumin shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- shredded cheese shopping list
- wraps (I used cumin and coriander wraps) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss the vegetables in olive oil and spices and roast in a hot oven (425 F) for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Mix beans, vegetables and sausage together in a large bowl.
- Heat the wraps 10-15 seconds per side on a hot griddle or tawa.
- Place 1/3-1/2 cup filling in the center of each wrap, top with shreded cheese and fold like a burrito.
- Serve warm or bake in te oven at 375 F another 15 minutes if you want the wraps to crisp up and the cheese to melt.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!