Paprika Pork ChopsFrom pamela 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place your highest oven rack 5 inches from the heat source, and preheat broiler.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over a medium-high heat. Add in onions, and cook until they become soft and golden. Remove them from the heat. In a bowl, combine 1/2 tsp of paprika, sour cream, sauerkraut, and onions.
- Season the chops with the remaining 1 tsp of paprika, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Broil for 6 minutes. Turn, and broil for an additional 5-6 minutes. Remove from oven and spread the sauerkraut/onion mixture on top, then broil for an additional 1-2 minutes and serve.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
I made this tonight for my family and they LOVED it. Fantastic! Thank you so much!absinthebride in loved it
extremely delicious and will make again thanks for sharing this recipesimplysober in Lubbock loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!