Sour Cream Banana BreadFrom lola1133 7 years ago
- 1 c. butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. bananas, mashed shopping list
- 4 c. flour (plus 2 tbsp.) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 c. chopped walnuts, optional shopping list
- 1 tbls. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat.
- Add bananas and beat.
- Mix dry ingredients together (baking powder, baking soda and flour).
- Add the well-mixed dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour cream.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chopped nuts last.
- Pour into 2 large greased and floured loaf pans and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350 degrees. To test for doneness, insert a sharp knife into center of bread. If it comes out clean, bread is done.
- This bread is very moist and freezes well.
The Cooklola1133 Youngstown, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!