Low Carb Beef Enchilada BakeFrom lola1133 6 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 7 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 4 ounce can chopped green chiles shopping list
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Beat or whisk the cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in cheese; mix well.
- Grease a 9 x 13" baking dish; spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom.
- Bake at 350º, 35 minutes or until browned, but not too dark.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before adding the topping.
- Brown the hamburger; drain fat.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and chiles.
- Spread over the crust.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake another 20 minutes or so until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice (add additional carbs).
- Makes 8-12 servings
- Can be frozen 3 grams carbs each serving (8)
The Cooklola1133 Youngstown, NY
The Rating6 people
I made this Monday night. We were out of sauce so I had to improvise. We would surely have this one again. I was so surprised how easy this was and so awesome to eat.werblest3 in Chattanooga loved it
Made this today. It was awesome and works well into my low carb diet. Will be making again, Thank you :)mickey7kk in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!