Creamed CarrotsFrom jaie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and peel carrots thoroughly.
- In a pot, cover with water and boil until the carrots are tender when pierced with a fork. (25-30 minutes)
- Drain and set aside. (Carrots may be cut into bite-size)
- For the sauce,in a saucepan, melt butter, add the flour, salt and paprika.
- Mix well.
- Gradually add the milk and cook until sauce is creamy. It shouldn't boil though.
- Cover carrots with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and some fresh parsley.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!