BLACK BEAN DIPFrom coffeebean53 6 years ago
- 1 can black beans shopping list
- 1 med ripe tomato, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup jalapeno slices (pickled are best for this dip) shopping list
- 1/3 cup salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 bunch green onion - diced shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- 1 tbsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat beans over the stove; add cumin, chili powder, and just a pinch of salt. Once the beans are heated through, move to an oven-safe bowl. Top with cheese. Use broiler setting in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Once the cheese has melted, top with salsa, fresh tomatoes, jalapeno, and sour cream. Garnish with diced green onions. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.