Roast Beef SwirlwichesFrom lynncc01 7 years ago
- Thinly sliced roast beef, or other deli meat, or sliced veggie meat shopping list
- Kikkoman Teriyake marinade and Sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded havarti with dill cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced green onions shopping list
- 6 (8-inch) flour or whole wheat tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green cabbage shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (or use a toaster oven on Bake)
- Marinade the roast beef slices in Teriyake sauce, turning slices over to coat both sides for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 2 rounded Tablespoons of cheese and about 1 Tablespoon green onion over each tortilla.
- Remove beef from marinade and drain excess.
- On each tortilla, place equal amounts beef and cabbage, then roll the tortillas and secure them with toothpicks.
- Brush the tops with a bit of oil and place rolls, seam side down, on an open rack.
- Bake for 10 minutes until tops are crisp and edges are brown.
The Cooklynncc01 Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!