Brownies In A JarFrom floridasunshine 9 years ago
How to make it
- First you want your sugar into a clean and dry one quart jar.
- Then press down firmly.
- Next you can add cocoa powder and press down firmly.
- Now add the chopped pecans, making sure they are evenly layered.
- Then combine flour, baking powder and salt, pour into jar and seal.
- Now attach following directions to jar: Empty mix into large bowl.
- Stir to blend thoroughly.
- Add 3/4 cup butter or margarine and 4 beaten eggs.
- Next you mix until completely blended.
- Now pread batter onto lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake this at 350 degrees for approx. 30 minutes or until done.
- Cooland cut into squares.
The Cookfloridasunshine Berkeley, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!