Best Simple NachosFrom irishmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8 pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Layer in chips, a light/moderate sprinkling of garlic salt, and cheese until well covered. (If you put on so much that you can't see the chips anymore, though, you'll get soggy nachos.)
- Bake at 350 for 10 min.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes, until edges of chips barely begin to brown.
- Serve with salsa or any other favorite dips.
- OPTION: Add cooked, seasoned chicken breast before the cheese.
- OPTION: Add Stretched Out Taco Meat before the cheese. The recipe is here: Stretched Out Taco Meat
The Cookirishmama Chesterfield, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!