Ham Pasta SaladFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 8 oz ziti pasta shopping list
- 1 pound cooked ham, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 15 small sweet pickles, chopped, (place juice aside) shopping list
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced shopping list
- 1 tbsp white vinegar shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot of lightly salted water, boil the pasta for 8-10 minutes or until ‘al dente‘, then drain.
- Combine the drained pasta, ham, peppers, pickles, onion, and tomatoes in a large sized bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, beef bouillon granules, vinegar, salt, pepper, and a 1/2 cup of saved pickle juice. Stir into the salad and toss gently to coat evenly. Allow the flavors to blend by chilling overnight, then remove and serve near room temperature.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!