Baked Paprika FlounderFrom absinthebride 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place filets on baking sheet and spray them lightly.
- Sprinkle coarse salt, ground pepper, Italian herbs and paprika to taste. It's good with a lot of paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees for ten minutes or until white and flaky.
The Cookabsinthebride GA
The Rating2 people
Sounds good, looks quick and healthy to boot what more could you ask. I just bought some flounder so am going to try this out very soon. Thanks for posting.modmom50 in Lawrence loved it
my husband came home with flounder the other day, a fish i don't really like too much. so i tried this recipe since it sounded nice and flavorful. very very yummy! :)bewty in Butte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!