Baked Paprika FlounderFrom absinthebride 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Place filets on baking sheet and spray them lightly.
- Sprinkle coarse salt, ground pepper, Italian herbs and paprika to taste. It's good with a lot of paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees for ten minutes or until white and flaky.
The Cookabsinthebride GA
The Rating2 people
my husband came home with flounder the other day, a fish i don't really like too much. so i tried this recipe since it sounded nice and flavorful. very very yummy! :)bewty in Butte loved it
Sounds good, looks quick and healthy to boot what more could you ask. I just bought some flounder so am going to try this out very soon. Thanks for posting.modmom50 in Lawrence loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!