Mushroom And Onion BurgersFrom jackmuldoon 7 years ago
- 1lb. ground chuck or ground round shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms or 1 qrt. button head mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 store bought pkg. diced or minced onions shopping list
- 2pkgs. of dry mushroom gravy mix ( Mcormicks) shopping list
- 4 slices swiss cheese or your favorite shopping list
- 4 Chimbatla buns shopping list
How to make it
- saute in your skillet 1 cup onions and mushrooms in oil.
- Form burger into 4 patties and cook on medium heat .
- Drain excess fat from pan while cooking but not done.
- in a sauce pan, make the mushroom gravy and add
- the onions and mushrooms .
- Pour sauce over burgers and simmer about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Finished burgers should be medium to medium rare.
- Spoon gravy , mushrooms and onions over inside bottom of buns and top of burgers.
- Add swiss or pepper jack on top to melt slightly. cover with top bun.
- Great without any thing else but thats up to you!
- I like iceburg lettuce or romain and a garden fresh tomato slice, salt and peppered!!