Banana SherbetFrom hayleesgrandma 9 years ago
- banana Sherbet shopping list
- Makes about 10 servings shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 3 cups whole milk shopping list
How to make it
- In an 8-cup glass measuring cup with a spout, combine all ingredients. Whisk until sugar is dissolved. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. Serve immediately, or store in the freezer in a plastic container with a snap-on lid.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!