Apricot Pork Roast with StuffingFrom recipediva 7 years ago
- 4 cups herb stuffing mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 lb. boneless pork loin roast shopping list
- 1/3 cup apricot jam shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix stuffing, broth, apricots, onion, and garlic in a 4 quart crockpot.
- Place pork on top of stuffing mixture.
- In small bowl, combine jam and vinegar and pour this mixture over pork.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 7-8 hours until pork is tender and thoroughly cooked.
- Remove pork from cooker, cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes before
- carving. Remove stuffing from crockpot, stir gently, and serve.
The Cookrecipediva Philly, PA
The Rating1 people
OOHHHH that sounds great, of course apricots are soo good with pork!eASY IS GOOD SOME DAYS!; Thanks for the post.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it