Apple Oatmeal CookiesFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 1 c. finely diced unpeeled apples shopping list
- 1/4 c. raisens shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 TB water shopping list
- 1 c. unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cloves shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 2 c. oatmeal shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan combine apples, raisens, nuts, 1/2 c. sugar and 2 TB water. Cook and stir until the mixture is thick and apples are tender. (about 10 minutes) Set aside.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy, beat in eggs. Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cloves, add alternately with milk to creamed mixture. Stir in oatmeal.
- Reserve 3/4 c. of the dough. Drop the remainder of the dough from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet, make depressions in the center, top with apple filling and a dab of the reserved dough. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Makes 3 dozen.