Raisin Bran MuffinsFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of melted butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups of flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 teas baking soda shopping list
- 1 teas salt shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisin shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups of Raisin Bran cereal shopping list
How to make it
- Add sugar and melted butter to beaten eggs.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt.
- Add alternately with the buttermilk to the egg mixture.
- Mix in raisins and Raisin Bran.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Refrigerate covered, use as needed. (keeps just 3 weeks)