El Loco Pollo Black BeansFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 tablespoon bacon grease or oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 small yellow pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 pounds black beans, canned shopping list
- 1 cup barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, or more to taste (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a sauce pan add the bacon grease, onion, pepper and garlic; cook until tender. Mix in all remaining ingredients. Heat until bubbling (20 to 30 minutes).
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!